Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2014
Eighteenth International Conference
March 3–7, 2014
Accra Beach Hotel & Spa
The conference takes place at the Accra Beach Hotel & Resort. There are direct flights from destinations in the US, Canada, UK and Germany, as well as across the Caribbean.
We encourage attendees to book their flights early because the conference coincides with Carnival, which is celebrated widely in the Caribbean. We anticipate that flights will fill up early and prices will rise soon.
We have negotiated a special arrangment with the oneworld® alliance for discounted flights. oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2014.
Click here to book your flights and enjoy the benefits.
Note that due to a bug, the web interface may only accept numerically-based postcodes. For non-US residents this could pose a problem. If you run into trouble, please list your billing postcode as 00000 as a workaround. Sorry for the inconvenience.
oneworld®, the premier global airline alliance, brings together 13 leading airlines from around the world - airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian and S7 Airlines. Together with around 30 affiliate members, oneworld’s expanding network currently serves almost 900 destinations in 150 countries. Attendee Benefits
- Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
- User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
- 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
- Earn miles and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights and redeem rewards across the entire alliance network.
- Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 550 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
- Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW73A13 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com
The hotel is located 8 miles west of the Grantley Adams International Airport (airport code BGI). One option for getting from the airport to the hotel is to book a shared transfer with WIIT that runs directly from the airport to the conference hotel. Please email email@example.com with your flight information to schedule a transfer. The transfer rate is $39.00 per person return.
Here's the fine print:
- Complimentary bottled water given to ALL arriving guests.
- All transfer rates are quoted in US dollars and subject to change without notice.
- All shared transfer rates are based on a minimum of 2 persons (there are no single person rates). See below for Barbados single policy.
- Rates are based on 1 hand piece & 1 suitcase per person. Extra pieces will cost US$15.00 per piece return. E.g golf bags, strollers etc.
- Barbados Single Person Policy: - Single person policy will be waivered for single persons travelling on British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. All other flights the shared transfer rates are based on a minimum of 2 persons.
Note that there will likely be other conference attendees on the same flight, so don't hesitate to inquire about a transfer even if you are traveling alone. There is a good chance that someone else will also make a booking.
This conference is organized annually by the International Financial Cryptography Association.